Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Why do SOME people had to act to impress others?!

dear 'jgn ambil hati' readers,

this is just a RANDOM question.It has nothing to do with jealousy or felony or anything link to bad stuff......

regarding the tittle, i am CURIOUS ( & always be...& i'm not a 'juru/maha/tataKEPO') on the behaviour of SOME human I (somehow) noticed....

do these people have to act because they were afraid of being rejected?..or lacked of confidence?..or they just don't seem to like showing their TRUEself.....hmmmm....if they don't show their REALLY TRUEself,they maybe in BIG TROUBLE ....But they may having a DARK experience.....who noes?........

for me & a FWENZ (don't noe about the rest) prefer to be natural...no faking ourself....like me (for example).....stay the way i am no matter what....people may say that i'm rude bla bla bla......but that is me...accept or reject not my problem (well it not my prob but i do MIND)....

No comments:

Post a Comment