Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tuesday....

dear 'juru' readers,

it seems to be a pretty normal day only that i think that (for the first time) students (this morning) were having not monday blues but TUESDAY BLUES....(hahaha)......(surely a lame one)....

so here how today began.......

reached school around 0703 hrs...got myself snipe(d)...that settle down at the canteen...soon went up to class...(without any reason) I shook hand with all my friends (like it was my last day)...surely not because i`m here to stay.....somehow during the first period in class ( excluding me & 8 more students) didn't not did their homework....W.T.Fish......guess my class were 'mahabahasa' in malay...one of my FWENZ said "....aku salah masok bla bla bla bla...."(as i wasn't at my fullest concentration lately due to the side effect of getting GROUNDED,i don't remember most of it)....it was a 'tata' waste of time getting scolded...their (friends) reasons were obvious....foolscap abes lh....lupe lh....(only one thing they did say......pen abes ink.....hahaha).....

after school,I intend to just follow my FWEN so I would not be wandering around and getting my punishment to be permanent.....well i could see a little bit of delightful(ness) on my father face when i reached home early....(keep up my good work)...

i thought the PCK song had made singaporeans showing courtesy but it didn't really...while waiting for my bus,this makcik with a little budak (they are malay & the little budak isn't so little already 4 years plus)...stand right infront of the queueing passenger...(rude)....the makcik even threw her can drink aside just like that....(super rude)....she even ran for the bus eventhough she already cut the Q...(okae maharude)......

~peace

No comments:

Post a Comment