Monday, July 13, 2009

星期日(2009年12月7日)....[I just learnt]

dear always healthy & cheerful (insya'allah) readers,

okae let us start with what happened on the morning of Sunday [12072009].......

it seems to be raining during the dawn....i was awaken by the 'melodiuos' voice of my mother...it was 0930 hrs....my father would be back soon....as fast as i could, i grabbed my towel and rushed into the bathroom.....*skip**skip*.......1105hrs my family reached the Islamic Hub (i would prefer E hub).....we went around a bit & i bump(ed) into some of my old & new friends (out of all place...hai)....that my father sent me to Toa Payoh HDB Hub (Mall) where YESCOM was held (konon nk support).....met with my old & new friends (again).....as the time tic-tock(ing),i realised that i may get more grounded(ing) if i don`t make it home before 6......i quickly (tpy sempat singgah CHEERS & then patah balik kt tempat YESCOM to salam2 org2 yg aku knl....) take my queue and soon i was on my journey home.....30 mins from toa payoh, i reached home.....*sigh*...should have waited for the double decker bus.....so bla bla bla bla i did my homework till 0230hrs...plan to sleep during recess and went to sleep.....
~peace

No comments:

Post a Comment